To achieve and maintain unparalleled quality as measured by customer satisfaction. To provide the highest quality service and equipment available. We are committed to excellence in all we do. As our reputation for excellence increases, so will our profitability and growth.
To deliver products and services that will ultimately exceed our customer’s expectations. To be perceived by consumers and peers as the leader in providing indoor comfort. To be the best in all that we do; there is no room for second place. To never forget our humble beginnings and to always remember that we are where we are because our original goal was quality, service, and honesty beyond compare.
Each employee will strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction at all times, for, our customer is not dependent on us… we are dependent on our customers. Our customers are all those, both inside and outside, the company we do business with. To be friendly, courteous, and honest in all relationships. To treat others as we like to be treated. To listen carefully, ask questions, and determine what the customer wants and when.
Just as AMHAC is grateful for the thousands of loyal customers who have supported the company throughout the past 74 years, we also thank the employees who have worked diligently for many years to ensure AMHAC continued success.These employees have served AMHAC customers for at least 10 years:
- William Weinberg, President, years
- Saul Weinberg, Vice President, years
- Pat Morano, Sales Engineer, Piping & Refrigeration, years
- Marc Berman, Senior Engineer, years
- Eddie M., Installer, years
- Juan P., Installer, years
- Mohan Persaud, Sales Engineer, Sheet Metal, years
- Roger Mariusso, Sales Engineer & Service Department, Electrical, years
- Attila H., Lead Service Tech / Installer, years
- Arturo M., Installer, years
- Christina Russo, Payroll Administrator / Accounts Payable, years
- Diego G., Installer, years
- Carlos A., Installer, years
- Mario “Fernando” C., Lead Installer, years
- Natalie Lloyd, General Manager, MBA, years
- Yoban C., LEad Installer, years
- Alfonso A., Installer, years
- Demetrius Simpson, Service Manager, years
- 2022 Inducted into Carrier Dealer Hall of Fame
- Awarded 2021 & 2022 Carrier President’s Award by Carrier Enterprise
- Awarded 2021 Best Places to Work in Westchester, by 914INC, Westchester Magazine dedicated to identifying and recognizing the area’s best employers.
- Awarded 2020 Best AC Repair Companies in New York City, by Expertise
- Awarded 2020 Best Family-Owned Business by Westchester & Fairfield County Business Journal
- Awarded 2020 Contractor of Excellence by National HVACR Industry News Magazine: Contracting Business
- Certified Great Place to Work for 2020-2021
- Certified Nate (North American Technical Excellence) Technicians & Testing Center